Puffed rice (Murmura) is light on the stomach and is a healthy snack. Jaggery is good for health during winters. The combination is a tasty snack specially for winters. It can be stored for few days.
3 cups murmura (Puffed rice)
250 grams gur or you can use brown sugar
A pinch of cardamom powder
1 teaspoon ghee
- Dry roast the murmura till it gets crispy
- Take the ghee in a pan and mix jiggery
- Stir it continuously till its melts, heat should be low
- Check the syrup by dropping some in a bowl of cold water if it gets crispy and it’s not stretchable then it’s ready.
- Turn down the heat and then mix cardamom powder and murmura. Mix it properly till all the murmura soak syrup properly.
- You have to make this ladoo when the mix is still hot. Wet your hands with water and start making ladoo
- Allow it to cool down before eating