Bathua is winter special green and is rich in essential minerals and antioxidants. It is loaded with Vitamin A, C and B complex. Bathua Masala is one of the many ways to prepare the tasty leafy vegetable. Enjoy Bathua Masala with Parathas.
- Paneer 200 grams cut into cubes or ling long sticks
- Bathua 2 cups finely chopped
- Onion 1 finely chopped
- Tomatoes 2 chopped
- Zeera 1 tea spoon
- Astofoda 1/2 tea spoon
- Coriander powder 2 tea spoon
- Turmeric 1 tea spoon
- Kashmiri chilli 2 tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Dry mango powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Oil 1 and half table spoon mustard oil or any other oil
- Take 1 table spoon oil in a heavy bottom pan preferably iron pan add zeera, astofoda and onion and fry.
- Add bathua and salt and cover and cook.
- Once bathua is cooked add tomatoes, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder and let it cook till all the masalas and tomatoes cooked completely.
- Flame should be low.
- In a separate pan take ½ tbsp oil and roast the paneer slices with some salt, chilli powder and dry mango powder.
- Mix paneer in bathua with light hands.
- Your Bathua Masala is ready to serve