Winter Special Ladoo are a healthy snack for winters. Methi, til (Sesame) and black pepper are the key ingredients. Have with a warm glass of milk .
Wheat flour 3 cups
Ghee 1and 1/2 cups
Methi (Fenugreek) seeds 2 table spoon
Black pepper 1 tea spoon
White til (Sesame) 1/2 cup whole and 2 table spoon grinded
Sugar( bhura) 1and1/2 cup or you can use brown sugar as well
Dry fruits 1 cup mix
1. Dry fruits, sesame seeds 1/2 cup and methi seeds should be roasted and grinded into a fine powder.
2. Take a heavy bottom pan and heat ghee
3. Add wheat flour and start roasting in a low medium heat
4. It will change its colour once done, this is a very important step for making good ladoo, you to roast it in a low heat and keep stirring it.
5. Let the mix cool down little before you mix sugar
6. Mix sugar, methi powder, dry fruits powder, sesame seeds (whole) 2 tablespoon and half cup Sesame seeds powder, black pepper.
7. Then you can start making your ladoo
Store it in an airtight container.