Happy Gurupurab to everyone.
Kada Prashad is a must for Gurupurab celebration and we have the recipe ready for you. It is simple to cook and has heavenly taste. Note: Use same size cup for measuring the ingredients.
Wheat flour – 1 cup
Sugar -1 cup
Water -3 cup
Desi Ghee -1 cup
- Take a pan and add 3 cups of water and 1 cup of sugar. We just have to dissolve the sugar and not make sugar syrup.
- Take a different pan add 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Dry roast it on slow to medium heat .
- Once it changes the colour from white to golden brown, add ghee and stir it continuously. At this stage you need to be careful because it can burn easily.
- Add sugar and water mixture on a slow medium heat and stir it continuously till ghee leaves its side.
- Switch off the gas and cover it and let it rest for 10- 15 min.
- Dry fruits and cardamom powder are not required in Prashad but you can use it if you want…