Make your favorite Til Ladoo at home this Makar Sankranti. It is not that difficult to make and very healthy, specially for this season. Happy Makar Sankranti….
1 cup sesame seeds
1 cup jaggery
1/4 cup peanuts roasted and crushed
1/2 tea spoon fennel seeds crushed
1 table spoon ghee
- Take a pan and dry roast the sesame seeds.
- Keep it aside and start making jaggery syrup by adding ghee and jaggery.
- Keep stirring it, after few minutes you can see bubbles. Check either it’s done or not and for this by doing water test. Take some water in a bowl and drop some syrup in it. If it is crispy then it’s done otherwise you need to stir it little more.
- Mix peanuts and sesame seeds and fennel seeds properly.
- Start making ladoo when it’s still hot you can grease your hands with some water but this should be quick